If you need a new garage door for your home, now is the time to install one! It’s the beginning of the year, and we are excited about the latest trends! With these trends in mind, you can install a garage door that is both functional and up-to-date.
Keep reading to learn more!
The Latest Garage Door Trends
This year, we are expecting to see garage doors that are:
- Taller: Garage doors are getting taller (and wider). This can be convenient, offering space for more cars or leaving more room for storage and hobbies—and it can also help make an aesthetic statement. Who says the garage door can’t be the focal point of your front yard?
- Detail oriented: By “detail oriented,” we mean ornate. Make an aesthetic statement with your door! We are expecting that to be big this year. Dress up your door with detailing like windows and decorative hardware and hinges.
- Brighter in color: Bold is another major trend. Don’t be hesitant to go a little brighter with your garage door color. Instead of traditional white or a more neutral shade like beige, go for an interesting red, yellow or other vibrant color.
- Wood: While bold colors are in, so is going more natural. Wood garage doors are classic yet trendy—and they’re in right now. Overhead Door offers lines of wood garage doors that work well with any style of home.
Have another door you need to replace? The above trends are very similar for front doors. Don’t be afraid to make a statement! 2015 trends include doors that:
- Are bright and bold (shades of blue are especially popular)
- Have windows (transoms above, sidelights, etc.)
Garage Door Installation in Cincinnati
Do you need to replace your old garage door? If you live in southwestern Ohio, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati can help you get a trendy, reliable door that will last for years. We install steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass-clad and vinyl-clad garage doors, as well as front and patio doors.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services or to talk to one of our professionals about replacement!