Overhead Door recently introduced a new commercial product—the RapidGrille™ Advanced Performance Model 676 security grille. It can be used for commercial, industrial and retail applications, including:
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Loading and shipping docks
- Parking garages
- Government facilities
- And more
The system was designed to offer the utmost in advanced performance in environments where security, safety and minimal interruption to operations are primary concerns.
About the New Security Grille System
The new RapidGrille™ AP security grille model:
- Has advanced safety features—automatic stop lock brake, self-monitoring sensing edge, etc.
- Is strong and durable
- Features a springless design that maximizes reliability
- Has a NEMA 4X control panel that provides integrated cycle counter and timer for simple operation
- Provides rich system diagnostics
Overhead Door’s new security grille is available in straight lattice and optional brick patterns—it can also be ordered with aluminum links and spacer tubes, a stainless steel curtain or a powder-coated curtain.
Learn more about this advanced commercial security grille!
Need to Install a Security Grille?
If you need to install a security grille in a commercial, industrial or retail setting in southwestern Ohio, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ can help! Overhead Door’s new RapidGrille™ AP security grille could be the solution you need.
Want to learn more about doors and equipment we offer for a variety of commercial needs? Contact us today!