Do you need a new garage door? Have you considered fiberglass? Although they haven’t been used in the building industry as long as wood and other materials, fiberglass garage doors have become very popular. Today, there are many fiberglass-clad garage doors that are durable, low-maintenance and beautiful.
If you need a new garage door for your home or place of business in Dayton, Ohio, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ can help! For over nine decades, we’ve been repairing and replacing garage doors throughout the area—and we look forward to helping you.
Residential Fiberglass-Clad Garage Doors
Overhead Door’s Impression Collection® garage doors have durable steel construction and are engineered with an artfully molded woodgrain fiberglass exterior. These garage doors:
- Have a beautiful fiberglass exterior that resembles natural wood
- Are low-maintenance
- Help ensure proper alignment and smooth operation with a clean interior appearance
- Are energy-efficient with an R-value of 7.6
- Operate quietly
- Can help reduce noise from the street
- Have award-winning safety and technology features like pinch-resistant panels
Our fiberglass-surface garage door could be the perfect door for your home!
Commercial Fiberglass-Clad Garage Doors
Many commercial buildings require a garage door—warehouses, storage facilities, car washes and more. These fiberglass-clad garage doors can be used for a variety of commercial applications. They can even be fitted to meet wind load building requirements.
Garage Door Repair in Dayton
Is your door in top working order? Many garage doors last many years without any trouble, but this doesn’t mean you will never need a repair. High-quality doors can sometimes run into problems. You probably need a repair if your garage door:
- Doesn’t open or only opens partially
- Doesn’t close or only closes partially
- Doesn’t operate when the motor runs
- Makes a loud grinding noise when opening or closing
- Has broken glass
- Can be manually opened without using the remote control opener or keypad
One of our professionals will be able to tell you if a repair is sufficient or if you need to replace the door. We’ll determine what the problem is (broken spring or cable, busted motor or anything else) and fix it in a timely manner—we offer 24-hour garage door service in the area. If you need garage door repair, call us at 513-394-6938—or contact us online.
Fiberglass-Clad Garage Door Installation in Dayton, Ohio
Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ can handle all your residential and commercial fiberglass garage door needs in southwestern Ohio. For over 90 years, we’ve been serving the Dayton, Ohio area, offering quality residential and commercial garage door service. Contact us to learn more!