Do you think you may need a garage door inspection and tune-up? If your garage door isn’t working correctly for any reason, be sure to schedule service right away.
Is your garage door having problems? If you need a tune-up or maintenance, contact Overhead Door Co. of Greater Springboro. We serve the entire Springboro, Ohio area.
Do You Need to Tune Up Your Garage Door?
First things first—do you need professional garage door service? If anything at all is wrong with your garage door, having a door specialist come out for an inspection is a good idea. In fact, we don’t recommend that homeowners handle any repairs or inspections themselves.
It’s best to get a professional garage door inspection if your door:
- Doesn’t open or only opens halfway
- Doesn’t close or only closes halfway
- Makes excessive noise when operating (which could indicate broken hinges, loose hardware, worn down opener gears or another problem)
- Has panels that are warped or cracked (sometimes seen in wood garage doors)
- Doesn’t operate even when the motor is running
- Can be opened manually without the opener remote or security keypad
- Has broken glass (for garage doors with windows)
Whatever the source of the problem (worn down rollers, broken springs, etc.), all garage door repairs need to be taken care of right away. A garage door that doesn’t work properly leaves your home (or place of work) vulnerable.
So don’t wait if you think you need a tune-up, repair or replacement—call Overhead Door Co. of Greater Springboro! We offer emergency 24-hour garage door service in Springboro, so you can rest assured we will be there whenever there is a problem.
Garage Door Tune-Up Service in the Springboro, Ohio Area
Sometimes all a garage door needs is a tune-up—problems like springs that aren’t lubricated enough or worn down hinges often require just an inspection and fix, which a professional can help with. Garage door inspections and tune-ups typically include:
- Inspecting springs, cables and hardware
- Inspecting the opener
- Making necessary adjustments
- Lubricating moving parts
- Taking necessary next steps
Contact Overhead Door Co. of Greater Springboro today if you need professional garage door service for your home in Springboro!