For professional garage door installation in Mason, Ohio, there’s one company that rises above the rest: Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™. We’ve served local homeowners and business owners for more than 90 years. From two-car garage doors to warehouse garage doors, we can handle it all.
Garage Door Repair
When your garage door stops working, it can be anything from a mild annoyance to a major inconvenience — and it’s hardly a casual DIY project, given the sheer physics involved and what springs and heavy doors might do to you or your property if something goes wrong. Here are a few of the most common garage door repairs Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati gets called out to resolve:
- Garage door opener won’t work. Can be a remote issue or a receiver issue.
- Grinding or squeaking noise. There are countless potential culprits here, from needing oil to being on the precipice of catastrophic failure.
- Cracks or gaps. Can cost you money on energy, and can indicate maintenance problems that might have more serious consequences.
- Damaged sealants or weatherstripping. Not a huge problem, but a potentially costly one to ignore.
- Opens slightly then closes. This usually indicates a problem with your springs.
- Door won’t stay closed. This can indicate problems with the receiver or certain spring issues.
- Garage door doesn’t seal properly. You’re going to be losing a lot of money heating and cooling the outdoors if you don’t get a good seal on your garage.
- Rust forming. Depending on where the rust is, this can be annoying or dangerous.
- Frayed wires. This is a dangerous sign of pulley problems!
- Uneven or half-opening. Usually indicates pulley, rail, or spring problems you need to get fixed.
Contact us today to request garage door repairs in Mason, OH. Reach us at 513-394-6938 or message us online.
When to Replace a Garage Door
Not every garage door problem can be easily resolved with repairs, unfortunately — and even when repairs are possible, they’re not always the sound choice.
- Severity of damage. Sometimes repairs just aren’t going to cut it — or a “repair” is essentially going to be a full replacement anyway, because of how much needs to be fixed or replaced with new parts. With bad enough damage, you might never be able to trust “repairs” to hold up or be safe anyway, so the peace of mind you’ll get from a replacement is well worth it.
- Cost of repairs. Past a certain threshold of expense in repairs, a replacement starts to look like a good idea even if it costs a bit more — why spend half the cost or more of a replacement on a repair, when you could have a brand-new garage door?
- Aesthetic considerations. If you want to change the way your garage door looks, it’s not a bad thing to go ahead and replace it instead of spending money on repairs on a garage door you don’t particularly like.
- Age. If the age of your garage door is best measured in decades, replacement is often safer, better as an investment, and more likely to offer unexpected improvements to quality of life, energy efficiency and other factors.
Need to learn more about garage door replacement, or want to request installation? Contact us by dialing 513-394-6938 or by messaging us online.
Home Garage Door Installation in Mason, OH
A broken garage door can leave your Mason home unprotected, so both repair and replacement are urgent needs. Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ makes prompt, professional service a top priority because we understand how inconvenient and unsafe a broken garage door can be.
Not only do we provide timely garage door replacement, but we offer a variety of types and styles to complement any home, including:
- Traditional steel
- Modern aluminum
- Elegant wood
- And more
Leave your home safe and looking beautiful with the right garage doors from Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™!
Schedule garage door installation services in Mason, Ohio by calling (513) 394-6938!
Commercial Garage Door Installation in Mason, OH
Garage doors at places of business also need to be in working order 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If the garage door at your commercial building is broken, you not only leave your belongings (or clients’ belongings) vulnerable to burglary and harsh weather, but you’re leaving your business at high risk for significant financial losses, a drop in productivity, and damage to your reputation.
Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ provides quick responses to urgent situations, and we also offer high-quality commercial garage door installation in Mason, including:
- Rolling service
- Heavy-duty steel
- And more
Our garage door installation experts will install your garage doors correctly the first time so you don’t have to deal with costly repairs later on down the road. We’ll help make sure your Mason place of business—whether it be a storage facility, firehouse, warehouse, or anything else—is kept safe with the right garage doors.
Schedule Garage Door Repair, Replacement or Installation in Mason, OH
Between garage door installation, replacement, repair and more, you need a trustworthy company to depend on. Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ takes pride in being the go-to company for homeowners in Mason, Ohio. We provide a wide selection of doors to complement any home or commercial building, and our expert team of professionals has experience repairing all types of garage doors and garage door openers.
Directions to Our Showroom
- Take Tylersville Rd, to I-75 S and then to Muhlhauser Rd to reach our showroom.
“Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ is very professional and thorough in their work. They repaired my garage door opener, and the service department was very helpful. They came out the same day I called, and everything was fixed in just a few minutes. I highly recommend them to all my friends and neighbors.”
– Marie A., Mason, OH