Do you need a new garage door for your home or building in White Oak, Ohio? Call Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™! We offer a variety of insulated, energy-efficient residential and commercial garage doors. The doors in the Thermacore® line are among the most energy-efficient.
With R-values of up to 17.5, Thermacore® garage doors are designed for applications that demand high levels of thermal efficiency and wind load resistance. Contact us to get started on your door installation project, or keep reading to learn more about our insulated garage doors!
Insulated Garage Doors: Thermacore®
The Thermacore® AP Model 850 garage doors are some of the highest, most energy-efficient performing doors for commercial and industrial needs. Their maximum size is 40 feet, 2 inches in width and 24 feet, 1 inch in height. They are ideal for warehouses, storage units and other applications where climate control, durability and ease of maintenance are top priorities.
The Thermacore® doors offer a number of advantages that make them energy-efficient and able to handle heavy-duty commercial and industrial needs:
- High R-value combined with air infiltration performance up to .08 cmf at 15 mph for superior thermal performance
- Seals between sections of the door
- Long-lasting sandwich panel construction (polyurethane insulation between the steel)
- Bottom weatherseal with a retainer to minimize water and air penetration and accommodate irregular floor conditions
- Baked-on polyester paint finish that eliminates need for field painting and provides extra protection
Learn more about Overhead Door’s energy-efficient Thermacore® garage doors »
Insulated Garage Door Installers Serving White Oak
If you want an insulated garage door for your home to help you reduce your energy bills or you need insulated doors for your commercial building in the White Oak area, look no further. Contact Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ today to learn more about the Thermacore® line and other insulated doors!