Are you interested in installing a garage door that can help you reduce your energy bills? If you’re in the Middletown, Ohio area, call Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati! We offer many insulated, energy-efficient garage doors for homes and buildings—the Thermacore® collection doors are among the most popular.
Thermacore® garage doors are among the most energy-efficient Overhead Door garage doors, with R-values of up to 17.5—and they are designed for applications that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency and wind load resistance. Contact us to get started on your door installation project, or keep reading to learn more about our insulated garage doors!
Thermacore® Garage Doors
The Thermacore® AP Model 850 garage doors are some of the highest, most energy-efficient performing doors for commercial and industrial needs. Their maximum size is 40 feet, 2 inches in width and 24 feet, 1 inch in height. They are ideal for applications where climate control, durability and ease of maintenance are top priorities, such as:
- Storage units
- Automobile repair shops and car washes
- And more
The Thermacore® doors offer a number of advantages that make them energy-efficient and able to handle heavy-duty commercial and industrial needs:
- High R-value combined with air infiltration performance up to .08 cmf at 15 mph for superior thermal performance
- Seals between sections of the door
- Long-lasting sandwich panel construction (polyurethane insulation between the steel)
- Bottom weatherseal with a retainer to minimize water and air penetration and accommodate irregular floor conditions
- Baked-on polyester paint finish that eliminates need for field painting and provides extra protection
Learn more about Overhead Door’s Thermacore® garage doors »
Energy-Efficient Garage Door Installers Serving Middletown, OH
If you want an insulated garage door for your home or need heavy-duty, insulated doors for your commercial building in the Middletown area, we can help. Contact Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati today to learn more about the Thermacore® line and other energy-efficient doors!