Fire Rated Doors
Many commercial buildings require the use of fire rated doors. If this is the case for your building in southwestern Ohio, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati can help. We install quality fire rated doors to help improve the safety of your commercial building.
Contact us online or by phone at 513-394-6938 513-394-6938 today to discuss your project and specific door needs!
Garage Doors for Commercial Buildings
No matter what type of building you have, we can meet your needs. We also offer fire door re-certification drop testing. The fire rated doors we offer work for all types of commercial, industrial and institutional buildings, including:
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Warehouses and factories
- Car washes and automobile repair shops
- And more
Fire Rated Doors from Overhead Door
Overhead Door offers a variety of fire rated products for both door and counter applications. Our doors are not only attractive but also offer the utmost in fire safety, security and reliability.
- Fire Rated rolling service FireKing® Fire Doors (models 630, 631 and 634) are rolling service doors that offer great protection. These doors feature an innovative floor reset system which allows them to be easily drop tested and mechanically reset at any time without requiring special tools. Other protection features, such as Fire Sentinel® and FireLite® vision lites, are available options. Learn more»
- Fire Rated insulated rolling service FireKing® (model 635) doors offer not only fire protection but also insulation/energy efficiency and sound control. They have many performance options including: UL, FM, New York City, California (CSFM) and optional “S” smoke label with up to four hour UL label. Learn more»
- Fire-rated counter doors (models 640 and 641) are ideal for openings that require a counter-type fire rated door. These doors are both highly functional and attractive—their compact, box-like form provides an attractive finished appearance that requires minimum side room. Added protection features, such as the Fire Sentinel® are available. Learn more»
- Integral frame & sill fire counter doors (models 660,661 and 662) provide an attractive finished appearance for a variety of applications, including food service counters. Additional protection features, such as the Fire Sentinel® are available. Learn more»
Our fire rated doors:
- Comply with NFPA-80 standards
- Can accommodate large openings of up to 41 feet, 2 inches wide and 25 feet, 4 inches high (rolling service fire doors)
- Don’t require tension reset after automatic fire release
- Are made with galvanized or stainless steel in a variety of gauges, slat designs and finishes for incredible strength, durability and style
- Meet or exceed industry fire safety testing standards, including Underwriters Laboratories (UL & ULC), Factory Mutual (FM) and New York City and the State of California (CSFM) requirements
Learn more about the fire rated doors from Overhead Door and FireKing®»
Fire Rated Door Installation in Cincinnati, Ohio
If you need a fire rated garage door or counter door for your commercial building in southwestern Ohio, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati has you covered. Contact us today to learn more about our fire rated doors!