Do you need a new steel sectional garage door for your place of business in the Dayton, Ohio area? Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ installs heavy-duty sectional garage doors for business owners and can help you too.
Overhead Door’s sectional garage door line has both insulated and non-insulated steel products. They include one of the industry’s most complete selections of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial and industrial needs.
Sectional Steel Doors for Commercial Buildings
Both the insulated and non-insulated doors are durable and low-maintenance and will provide years of reliable performance.
There are four series of insulated sectional garage doors—418, 422, 426 and 432—that are energy-efficient, with R-values of up to 7.35. Their maximum size is 30 feet, 2 inches wide by 24 feet, 1 inch tall.
There are also four series of non-insulated sectional doors—416, 420, 424 and 430. Their maximum size is 32 feet, 2 inches wide by 21 feet, 1 inch tall.
Features of All Sectional Doors
All Overhead Door’s steel sectional garage doors:
- Are available in configurations of 16-, 20- or 24-gauge panels for solid and sturdy construction
- Provide precise, trouble-free performance with high-quality galvanized steel tracks and hardware
- Have PVC bottom weatherseals to reduce water and air penetration and accommodate irregular floor conditions
- Have baked-on polyester paint finishes that eliminate the need for field painting and provide extra protection
- Offer superior panel strength with well-engineered track designs that meet wind load requirements and codes
Learn more about Overhead Door’s sectional steel commercial doors»
Sectional Garage Doors in the Dayton, Ohio Area
If you need a garage door for your heavy-duty commercial needs, look no further than our sectional garage doors. Ready to install a new door? Contact the experts at Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ today!