Call (513) 394-6938 for Garage Door Services in the Hamilton Area
With a location right in Cincinnati’s metropolitan area, Hamilton is a truly great place to live. Of course, your garage door should be just as great, so if you need a garage door company, there’s only one name to know: Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™. Whether you need a new garage door for your home or place of business or you need your existing garage door repaired, look no further. We provide leading garage door installation and garage door repair services in the Hamilton area.
When you need garage door service, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ is the company to call. For over 90 years, our professionals have been serving the entire area — and we are located right here in Hamilton, on Princeton-Glendale Road.
Garage Door Repair in Hamilton, OH
Having garage door problems? Don’t delay just because they’re not too severe yet — garage door failure can be dangerous and damaging! Here are some common signs you need repair:
- Garage door opener won’t work. If this is your problem, you might have trouble with your remote or with the receiver for its signals.
- Grinding or squeaking noise. There are a lot of possible causes for weird noises, and they’re all worth taking seriously — just to be safe.
- Cracks or gaps. While these rarely affect the function of your garage door, they’re unsightly, waste heating and cooling and can indicate other maintenance issues that could be more serious.
- Damaged sealants or weatherstripping. This is similar to cracks or gaps, both in downsides and potentially indicating other problems.
- Opens slightly then closes. Often this occurs because of an issue with the springs, which help manage the weight of your garage doors.
- Door won’t stay closed. This is most commonly seen with issues from the garage door opener, though there can be purely mechanical culprits.
- Garage door doesn’t seal properly. Can indicate maintenance issues, if it’s a new problem, hint at more serious problems, or just be a problem of poor installation.
- Rust forming. Unsightly and potentially dangerous, depending on where the rust is forming. Definitely get this looked at if it’s on anything other than the door itself.
- Frayed wires. This often indicates a problem with the pulley, usually due to the ball bearings wearing out and freezing from lack of maintenance. Get this fixed before it gets worse!
- Uneven opening. Can indicate spring, pulley or rail problems. You’ll want this fixed even if it eventually opens all the way.
- Stuck halfway. Can have the same causes as uneven opening or indicate a bent door, often resulting from hitting the door.
Contact us today to request garage door repairs for your home in Hamilton! Reach us online or by dialing 513-394-6938.
Garage Door Replacement in Hamilton, OH
Not every garage door problem can or should be resolved by repairs. You might want to consider replacement depending on:
- Cost of the repairs. Once repairs total more than one-third or even one-half the cost of replacement, repairs become a dubious investment.
- Age of the garage door. If your garage door measures its age in decades rather than years, it may be best to replace it.
- Wanting to upgrade anyway. Hate how your garage door looks or functions? Why not replace it instead of repairing something you don’t like to begin with.
- Frequency of repairs. If you notice you need repairs often, replacement to get rid of an old door or lemon is a smart move.
- Severe damage. If the damage is severe enough to your door, repairs may not be much different from a full replacement anyway if you want to get it restored to perfect condition. Cutting corners to stick with repairs might leave you with hidden problems that will cost you more later.
Want to hear more about your options for garage door replacement in the Hamilton area? Contact the experts at Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati today by dialing 513-394-6938 or by reaching out to us online.
Residential Garage Doors in Hamilton, OH
A broken garage door can leave your Hamilton home unprotected, so both repair and replacement are urgent. Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ makes prompt, professional service a top priority because we understand how inconvenient and unsafe a broken garage door can be.
Never ask “Where can I find garage doors near me?” again! Not only do we provide timely garage door replacement, but we offer a variety of types and styles to complement any home, including:
- Steel (the traditional garage door material)
- Modern aluminum
- Double car garage doors
- Transitional garage doors
- Traditional garage doors
- Modern garage doors
- Flush panel garage doors
- Vinyl garage doors
- Fiberglass garage doors
- And more!
Leave your home safe and looking beautiful with the right garage doors from Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™! Contact us today to schedule service in the Hamilton area.
Commercial Garage Doors in Hamilton, OH
Garage doors at places of business also need to be in working order 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If the garage door at your commercial building is broken, you not only leave your belongings (or clients’ belongings) vulnerable to burglary and harsh weather, but you’re leaving your business at a high risk for significant financial losses, a drop in productivity and damage to your reputation.
We provide quick responses to urgent situations, and we also offer high-quality commercial garage doors and overhead doors, including:
- Heavy-duty rolling commercial garage doors
- Counter doors
- Fire-rated commercial doors
- Loading dock equipment
- Security grilles
- Advanced service doors
- Metal doors
- Door operators
- Sectional steel doors
Our garage door installation experts will install your garage doors correctly the first time so you don’t have to deal with costly repairs later on down the road. We’ll help make sure your Hamilton place of business — whether it be a storage facility, firehouse, warehouse or anything else — is kept safe with the right garage doors.
Need Garage Door Installers in the Hamilton Area?
As a resident of Hamilton, make sure you are getting the best garage door services out there. Whether you need garage door installation or emergency garage door repair, Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati™ is the only company you need to know! We provide a wide selection of doors to complement any home or commercial building, and our expert team of professionals has experience repairing all types of garage doors and garage door openers. We serve the entire Hamilton area, including Cincinnati and Dayton.
Directions to Our Showroom
- Head east on OH-129 E/High St toward S 3rd St.
- Continue to follow OH-129 E.
- Take exit 21 for OH-747 toward Middletown/Springdale.
- Turn right onto OH-747 S/Princeton Glendale Rd.
- Turn right at Rialto Rd.
- Turn left to reach our showroom.
Contact us today to learn more about our garage doors in Hamilton or if you need garage door service! Just call (513) 394-6938. We’ve got you covered with garage door installation and garage door repair.