If you own a warehouse or other building with dock doors, you know how important minimal interruption and downtime are. Unfortunately, dock doors can be damaged fairly easily—costing you and your business valuable time and money.
There are solutions, however, that can help prevent such situations and help minimize disruptions to operation. Have you heard of the Knock & Lock® door system?
Overhead Door’s Knock & Lock® Breakaway Door System can help prevent dock door damage and is ideal for any warehouse, logistics center, distribution center or other dock environment. This unique door system:
- Offers protection where it’s truly needed—in the lower half of dock doors, where 95 percent of damage occurs
- Resets after impact (it’s the only door system in the industry to do this)
- Requires no special hardware or track
- Comes with standard 2-inch rollers that provide smooth operation
- Has optional 3-inch rollers for more heavy-duty requirements
- Works for both new construction and retrofit projects
- Can pay for itself in as little as one professional service call
- Can cost 35 percent less than a complete breakaway door
- Is energy-efficient and has insulated panels with R-values of 8.56
- Has a puncture-proof interior and strong steel exterior
- Comes with dual slide locks for added security
- Is backed by an industry-leading one-year limited warranty
A Cost-Effective Solution
Overhead Door’s Knock & Lock® Breakaway Door System is a cost-effective solution for any dock environment. If you own a warehouse or other commercial building with a dock door in the Cincinnati area, you may want to consider this product!
Contact Overhead Door Co. of Greater Cincinnati if you’re interested in learning more.